Doosan maximizes the value of customers, shareholders, and investors, and puts the highest efforts to realize greater customer satisfaction.
Chairman and CEO, Doosan Group
- B.A., Business Administration, Korea University
- MBA, Boston University, USA
- 1985 Joins Doosan Corporation
- 1994 Director, Oriental Brew
- 1999 Vice President and CEO, Doosan Corporation
- 2001 President and CEO, Doosan Corporation
- 2005 Vice Chairman, Doosan Industrial Development Company (Currently Doosan E&C)
- 2007 Vice Chairman, Doosan Corporation
- 2009 Chairman, Doosan E&C(present)
- 2009 Owner, Doosan Bears(present)
- 2012 Chairman, Doosan Corporation
- 2016 Chairman and CEO, Doosan Group (present)
Vice Chairman, Doosan Group
- B.A., Business Administration, Yonsei University
- MBA, New York University
- 1988 Joins Oriental Brewery
- 1997 Director, Doosan Corporation
- 1999 Executive Director, Doosan Corporation
- 2001 Executive Vice President of the Corporate Center, Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction
- 2007 President & CEO, Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction
- 2009 President & COO (Chief Operating Officer), Doosan Corporation
- 2012 Vice Chairman, Doosan Corporation
- 2012 Chairman & CEO, Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction(present)
- 2016 Vice Chairman, Doosan Group(present)
Vice Chairman, Doosan Corporation / Overall management
- Master of Textile engineering from Seoul National University
- PhD in high polymer engineering from North Carolina State University, USA
- 1983 Joins Cheil Industries
- 2001 Director, Electro Materials Department of Cheil Industries
- 2011 Executive Vice President at Performance Group of Hyosung Chemicals
- 2012 President, Electronics BG at Doosan Corporation
- 2015 President, Doosan Corporation (present)
Executive Vice President and CFO, Doosan Corporation
- Unho High School, North Chungcheong Province/ B.A., Business Administration, Sogang University
- 1989 Joins Doosan
- 2006 Vice President, Doosan Corporation
- 2011 Senior Vice President, Business Strategy at Doosan Corporation
- 2018 Executive Vice President and CFO (Chief Financial Officer), Doosan Corporation (present)
다음 버튼은 페이스북 로그인이며 새창으로 열립니다.
The next button is your Facebook login and opens in a new window.
다음 버튼은 트위터 로그인이며 새창으로 열립니다.
The next button is your Twitter login and opens in a new window.
Click the following links to see more related topics.
Presenting the 'Doosan Credo,' the management philosophy and business methodology for the past and future 100 years.
This is a story about Doosan brand that distinguishes Doosan from all others and a variety of activities delivering the brand.
This introduces you to the activities of a variety of shared activities.